• Portable Wireless Charging: Qi-certified to provide up to 10W of wireless charging power to phones, earbuds, or other devices on the go.
• High-Speed USB Charging: Connect to either the USB-C or USB-A port to give your phone or tablet a powerful charge up to 18W.
• Desktop Mode: Use PowerCore as a wireless pad by connecting to a power supply via the USB-C port. Charge your device wirelessly while giving PowerCore’s internal battery a full recharge.
• What You Get: PowerCore III 10K Wireless, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch and welcome guide.
Choose How You Charge
With wireless, USB, and USB-C charging all available, PowerCore gives you unprecedented choice over how you charge. You can even use all of them at once to charge 3 devices simultaneously.
The 18W USB-C port offers the kind of charging speeds that you normally only find in a wall charger. Charge an iPhone 11 to 50% in 30 minutes or fully charge a Galaxy S20 in less than 2 hours.
Power a Full Day
PowerCore is equipped with a 10,000mAh cell capacity to keep your devices charged for at least a full day. Charge an iPhone 11 or Pixel 4 more than twice, or charge a Galaxy S20 over 1.5 times.
Qi-certification offers flawless wireless charging with compatible devices, while our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology ensures optimized charging to virtually any mobile device including phones, tablets, and more.
Built-In Phone Stand
Slide-out the built-in phone stand to watch videos while charging. Note: Only wired charging can be accessed while using the phone stand.
Connect an 18W charger (not included) to the USB-C port to fully recharge the internal battery in just 4.5 hours.
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 13 and 12 series magnetically.
- The wireless charging feature does not work with the Apple Watch series or Samsung Watch series.
- Do not use a 5W charger to charge your phone wirelessly and recharge PowerCore simultaneously. To charge simultaneously at full speed, it’s recommended to use a charger with at least an 18W output.
- Phone cases thicker than 5 mm, magnetic attachments, metal attachments, stands, or credit cards will interfere with wireless charging.
- Place your phone on the center of the wireless pad to ensure stable charging. If your phone does not show as charging, adjust the position of your phone.
- Press the power button to activate wireless charging.
- 10,000 mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.
- Connector Type : USB Type C
- Capacity : 10000 Milliamp Hours
- Dimensions LxWxH : 5.89 x 2.7 x 0.77 inches