- All gasoline fueled vehicles
- High performance cars equipped with T-GDI, GDI, DOHC, EFI and VVT
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in motorcycles
- Sports vehicles
- 5W-20 / 5W-30 / 10W-30 : API SN PLUS-RC, ILSAC GF-5
- 5W-40 / 5W-50 / 10W-40 / 20W-50 : API SN PLUS
- Enhanced Fuel Economy
- The wide temperature range capability of the VHVI and HVI base oils ensures correct oil viscosity which reduces friction at start-up, and provides maximum lubrication under high temperature operating condition.
Improved Engine Power and Maintainability
A reduction in the piston blow-by gas coupled with the oil’s anti-sludge characteristics helps to maintain engine power and cleanliness, which in turn extends the engine’s service life.
Extended Oil Drainage Interval
Excellent oxidation resistance and low volatility will extend oil drainage interval.
Wear Resistance under Wide Temperature Condition
Advanced non-conventional base oil formula coupled with high performance additive systems and leading edge viscosity index improver delivers excellent shear stability and maximum wear protection under high speed, and high temperature driving conditions as well as a rapid, highly effective oil film generation. It also minimizes wear of key engine components during engine start under very low temperature.
Advanced additives technology efficiently suppresses LSPI phenomena that occasionally occur in combustion chambers of T-GDI engines.