• Prevents blocking of hydrojacks and eliminates their knock.
• In the course of washing oil channels, other knots of the engine are cleared of harmful adjournment formed while in service.
• Application is recommended at each replacement of oil.
• Then fill oil system with engine flush oil (no less than 75 % from necessary volume of oil in the engine).
• Start the engine and allow it to work idly in a current for 20 minutes.
• Then drain engine flush oil from system, change the oil filter and fill in with new engine oil.