Anker’s PowerIQ 3.0 technology ensures optimized charging compatibility with virtually any USB or USB-C device.
USB-C High-Speed Charging
Equipped with a 45W USB-C port to provide full-speed charging to MacBook 12″, iPad Pro 12.9″, iPad mini 5, and more.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides total protection for you and your devices.
Use the 45W USB-C port to charge an iPad Pro 12.9” in 2 hours, or charge USB-C laptops including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018 at full speed.
Charge 4 Devices Simultaneously
Turn one wall outlet into 4 charging ports to charge with less hassle. Charge a USB-C notebook via the USB-C port, and charge up to 3 mobile devices using the USB ports.
The 0.7-inch design weighs just 5 oz—about the same as a baseball—giving you 65W of power in a portable, space-saving package.
This USB-C charger is designed with our exclusive MultiProtect technology, combining advanced safety features like temperature control, overload protection, and more to let you charge with total peace of mind.
- Phones：iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 / 7 Plus / 6
- Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10e / S10+ /S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 9 / Note 8
- Huawei P10 / Mate 9 / Mate 20X / Mate 20 Pro; LG G7 / V30+
- Google Pixel / Pixel 3a / XL / 3 / 2XL / 2, Nexus 5X / 6P, Sony XZ2 Premium, Sony XZ3, and more
- Tablets: iPad Pro 12.9’’ / iPad Pro 10.5’’ / iPad Pro 11’’
- Laptops: MacBook Air 13”(2018) / MacBook 12” / MacBook Pro 13” / MacBook Pro 15”; HP Spectre X360 / Spectre X2 / Spectre Folio / ELITE BOOK 830 G5; Dell XPS 13inch, Lenovo X1 / YOGA730 / E490 / ideapad 720s-13 / THINKPAD X390; Huawei MateBook X Pro / MateBook X / MateBook13; Samsung Notebook9(950XBE); Xiaomi Air and More
- Total Wattage: 65W
- Input: 100 – 240V ~ 2A 50 – 60Hz
- PIQ 3.0 (USB-C Port): 5V ⎓ 2.4A / 9V ⎓ 3A / 15V ⎓ 3A / 20V ⎓ 2.25A; USB-A Port: 5V ⎓ 4A（2.4A Max Per Port）
- This device is not a portable charger or power bank; it must be connected to a wall outlet to use.
- This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+ , but the charging speed may be slower than the original 25W charger.
- Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices with PowerIQ 3.0 fast charging, and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for PowerIQ 3.0 fast charging for your USB-C laptops.
- Only the USB-C port supports fast charging.
- The 3 USB-A ports share 20W. It is not recommended to charge 3 high-powered devices (phones/tablets) simultaneously as doing so could trigger the device’s overload protection.
- The included cable is 5 ft long.
- The USB-A ports are not compatible with Magic Keyboard.