• DOT-4: U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.116 DOT 4, SAE J1704, ISO 4925
- Excellent braking response
- Low volatility minimizes vapor formation over a wide temperature range, ensuring good braking performance and providing an additional margin of safety against vapor lock under more severe service conditions.Reliable operation in severe service
- High thermal and oxidation stability provides resistance to fluid degeneration and formation of harmful deposits, even under severe service conditions.Saves on maintenance
- Compatible with all metallic, plastic and elastomer components, providing continuous corrosion protection and lubrication throughout the brake/clutch system.Reduces inventory costs
- Widespread suitability for different motor vehicles as it may be used in systems designed for DOT 3, DOT 4.